Is it worth it?

Having an argument with B(bukan nama sebenar) regarding one of his good friend will get married with a girl 20 years old.

Just because of THE number itself makes us argued, sure making the huge impact for me basically.

Not that I’m jealous with the number but what I’m jealous is the life of the person with that number.

20 years old huh? Wowww… so young… talking about this number makes me wonder my life when I was 20.. I’m comot, hahaha… funny but true.. sekarang pon sama jek.. haha nothing’s change.

What am I thinking back then are studies, assignments, examinations, tutorial, practical, nak beli baju ape, what shoes to wear to class(I love shoes.. typical girl.. haha), class schedule and other university stuff.

All I could dream are finish study, get a degree, getting a job with fine salary, living on my own, give my parent a pocket money and a career.

When I heard that girl will get married, I just wondering WHY? But B just said “ dah JODOH, nak cakap ape lagi?”..

All I can think is “true is JODOH, but kalau dah jodoh, 5 years more shouldn’t make any different? we’re still be together, right?”

Or is it to naïve for me to think this way as this world didn’t operated according the screenplay of Cinderella story “THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER”.

More I think about it, the more I feel scared as MARRIED is not an easy thing. Study sounds much-much better for me even for this age.

Flashing back all my life till now, I’m proudly say that “I’ve no regret”. Previously, I do regret not study giler2 when I’m still at university but if I can turn back time, I suppose that I’m still doing the same thing.. hahhahahahaha…

A wise man said that “ Yesterday is HISTORY and Today is a GIFT, that is why it’s call PRESENT..” because we didn’t know what we will be doing today and just make sure that “Don’t have any REGRETS..”

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: