HAPPY MERDEKA DAY

Wake up in the morning to watch Merdeka parade. Sound like a Loser but this is what I like the most.

Every year the Merdeka Parade was held at Dataran Merdeka, this year they’ve changed the event in Putra Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium. What a good choice. Panas giler kat Dataran Merdeka.. Cian kat org yg wat persembahan.

So like last 2 year, I will tercongok kat Dataran Merdeka, now I decided just to watch it Live at TV1. hahaha sound ‘lame’but I’ve been thinking.. kalau diorg buat indoor of course no ‘Sukoi’. So duk umah jelah, coz my goal is nak tengok encik Sukoi beraksi saje… hihi.. it’s kinda fascinating to me(macam Edward cakap dlm Twilight).. kikiki…

Best jugak tgk sambutan Merdeka tahun ni.. thumbs up.. I loke it... sepanjang sambutan tu ape yg aku asyik cakap is “ KURUSLAH MACAM NIHHH!!!!!!” hehehhe melihatkan peserta yg buat persembahan dengan berlari-lari, goyang-goyang bendera, jump up and down but still in PUASA MODE… kurusssss without any effort.. hihihi totally LIKE….

And Merdeka/Independent also make me think about myself.. Really not much to think off, but I’ve been thinking going somewhere, ANYWHERE.. what about going to other places for about 2 to 3 years.. disappear under the radar, just like that.. then come back to Malaysia. Would my feelings change or it just like before? Herm, macam teka-teki da.. tak boleh nak jawab..

Somemore, collects all the postcards from various places, then make notes at the postcard. No need to take a picture of ME, just take a lots and lots of photograph about the places. Hills, mountains, building, peoples, clothes, beach, themepark, sunset, sunrise, trees, bugs, flip-flop(I LOVE it) and lots more. The important part is just HAVE FUN. Wow, so excited!!

But thinking back, it’s all about me.. what about others? Am I too selfish to leave them behind. I know that I’m not so very important person in here but I do hope to be the important person to someone!! Hahaha… foolish wishes.. Feeling guilty, so I will put this plan in my Personal Checklist.. K-ching… just wait, the moment will come. hihi

Too much thinking done today, herm I’m surrender. What is going to happen, will happen eventually. We do have our right to plan, but HE does know everything.

Found out about new Julia Robert movie EAT, LOVE, PRAY… excited to watch it because I really LOVE that 3 words.. The Mucho…

Love peace,
HAPPY MERDEKA DAY MALAYSIA.
WE ARE WHAT WE ARE, THAT IS 1 MALAYSIA

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments