Gigi ni

I'm just visiting my Ortho last-last Saturday.. herm the first thing that comes out from my mouth is " mesti Dr marah kan?"..

Dr said " WHY?".

"because i didn't put the getah at gigi frequently.. haha. To be honest, I'm just keep forgetting about it and the result is my front and below teeth kinda senget... hahhahah"

Dr said " erm it's okay... nothing serious. the teeth will be JUST senget if you didn't put the getah.. but you dont mind, do you?"

"I mind".. hahahha with serious and enthuism look at the face.


"You do mind????" sekarang Dr tengah menggeleng-gelngkan kepalanya coz terasa macam dia tengah cakap ngan budak 5 tahun yang tak paham-paham... hahahhahaha

sorry DOC... nampaknya, lama lagilah nak pakai breaces ni.. hehehe... and DOC, thanks for your 5 years of understanding.

Pis yg memang selalu lupa pasal gigi.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments