Single, Available, Double, Triple OR Nothing

Have been asked the question like above? hehehe
Single? Available? Not available? Kind of boring as people kept asking you the one and only thing in planet that you really didn’t have any idea.

Like in FB, people tend to put the relationship status. Should I? or should you?
For me, I like the mysterious vibe for both parties. Don’t need for the announcement of love in the Whole Wide World. You know, I know, really sounds GOOOD to me.

People may said, If I don’t announce the relationship between us(the couple), someone will snatch him/her away. Think about it, it’s really not the biggest problem. After all, love is about HONESTY and FAITHFUL.

But frankly speaking, I don’t mind if he put Single in the status. Kinda SEXY and MYSTERY. Hehe

p/s: Saya menentang keras if someone MARRIED but still put SINGLE in the status. This article solely for SINGLE people. Love Single.


Peace In Between.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: